MLB News Index
- These aren't necessarily the best players in the division, but they're the ones whose 2018 performance will be most vital to their teams' success this season, and seasons moving forward.
- The free-agent market has started to heat up as Spring Training camps have opened, but many big names are still without a home. Here to provide some insight on that situation and more is MLB.com analyst Jim Duquette.
- Francisco Lindor had not stopped thinking about the Indians' early exit from the October stage last season. The star shortstop still has a pit in his stomach at the thought of how close they came to winning the World Series two years ago.
- One of the top Cuban players is a step closer to signing with a big league team after Major League Baseball cleared 21-year-old outfielder Julio Pablo Martinez to become a free agent on Tuesday, MLB.com's Jesse Sanchez reported.
- The official announcement of power hitter J.D. Martinez, and his much-needed bat for the middle of Boston's lineup, will have to wait at least another day.